If I want to have a baby between next July-October when sould I start trying?

I was thinking around October-November.
We didn't even have to try to get pregnant with my son- he was a surprise. So that leads me to believe I'm pretty fertile.
Any advice? Experience stories? Tips? Anything. :) I'm just so excited my husband agreed we can start trying for next August..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't try for my son. We had him and now we have been trying for 13 months to have another.

Anonymous

• Just count backwards nine months so if u want a July baby start trying November. If you want a November baby try in Feb. etc.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 1:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Count backwards about 39- 41 weeks as that's how long gestation usually lasts.
    BooBear666

Answer by BooBear666 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Start trying this fall
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would say around September-November. I was born on July 13th, and my mom said I was conceived on Halloween.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Trust me, the second child is ALWAYS harder to conceive. Alot of women get pregnant by "oops" or on first trys. Then, ttc #2 and takes years. TTC NOW..if you do not get pg, see a doc around Spring 2010
    Anonymous

• I got pregnant in November with my first and had her in August.

Being 9 months pregnant in the summer heat was miserable! I got pregnant with my 2nd in July and had him in April. That was a wonderful, easy pregnancy. I had him before it ever had the chance to get hot.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 2:32 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I am planning a Late June early July (hopefully) and hope to conceive in October. Don't let them get you down a lot of woman have no problem getting pregnant with a second mine was a huge surprise
    ckmomof2

Answer by ckmomof2 at 3:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If your trying for a November baby, - Our daughter was born November 7th, 2007. We conceived at the end of January / beginning of February.
    BelloItaliano

Answer by BelloItaliano at 4:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• oct to feb
    codysmama2609

Answer by codysmama2609 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009