Graco duoglider double stroller with SS1?

I was just wondering if anyone who has the SS1 has ever tried it with the Graco duo glider? I'm almost 10 weeks pregnant and am going to need to get a double stroller since my babies will be only 20 mos. apart in age. I don't want the stroller they have for the SS1's cause it's so bulky!
My hubby and I played around with the duoglider and like it but they didn't have any SS1's in the store for us to try with it. Someone told me they can be used together but I want to make sure the SS1 won't be too bulky.

autumnsmommy02

Asked by autumnsmommy02 at 1:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I gon't know what the SS1 is but I have a Graco DuoGlider. It's GREAT! I have 3 kids, 3 2 and 7mo and that stroller is the best. The back seat lays all the way down and has the stuff for putting a baby carseat on it, even the front seat adjusts a little. The seats also have over-the-shoulder straps that I use for my baby so she hang over the side or anything. It's light, small/compact, easy to manuever and has good cargo space. I put a picture of it on my page so you can look at it and see if it's the same one you were thinking. I do highly recomened it though.
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 3:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• don't^

can't^ hang over the side
    kira_5105

Answer by kira_5105 at 3:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009