Did watching the Memorial and his kids make you realize that Michael Jackson was a "Great Dad"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• I didnt know him personally so I cant say he was a "great dad" but he certainly cared about those kids and did the best for them. What the memorial made me realize was that he was a human. He was a father and his child saw something in him many didn't. They had a bond only a father and daughter understood!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OwlFeather why are you making us cry?

Anonymous

• i agree with owl feather. it made me see him as a human. and not the entertainer that we all know. not one person that knows him has ever said anything bad about him as a father or person really. They all say he was a very loving and sweet person. even people who have worked for him. and this is the time when old workers would usually cash in on the goods kwim? So it speaks to me that there are nice and good things about him. esp brooke sheilds and what she said. and of course his daughter at the end.
    Anonymous