In NEED of a new cell phone...which do you have?

My cell phone is on its last leg...I went to look at some over the weekend but they all look so high tech! LOL. We have T-Mobile as our carrier but I can buy any phone that takes a Sim Card...any recommendations?

mommytobrooke

Asked by mommytobrooke at 1:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• t-mobile sucks. i have verizon.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i have t mobile and i FINALLY found the right phone for me it is well built so even if u drop it (which i do often lol) it is fine it is called the samsung gravity in aqua and white good luck
    lilmammaweisner

Answer by lilmammaweisner at 1:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have a Samsung Propel and really like it. It has a QWERTY keyboard (i.e. full keyboard), which makes it easy to text :) Plus it has a camera, which I didn't have before.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Check Consumer Reports, either at your local library or online, for the ratings; then get the best free phone you can.

Answer by rkoloms at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i have a pantech matrix
    Mamaof2boys0709

Answer by Mamaof2boys0709 at 9:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009