Out of ideas...help

My husband and I are about to celebrate our second anniversary. The thing is we didn't get to celebrate our first. He was out at basic and tech school and all while I was at home still. So this is kinda like our first. The problem is we are very tight on money. And by the time the anniversary comes around, we will have a two year old and 4 month old that we may or may not have a babysitter for. Any suggestions?

angeleyes0306

Asked by angeleyes0306 at 1:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband told me he left something under the couch and could i dig it out for him, so i looked and there was a little note telling me a clue to another part of house, which lead to another clue...next thing you know i'm on a scavenger hunt all over the place ending in a beautiful card with the sweetest words...it was less then $5 for him to do that...but i glow every time i remember it...there are amazing experiences to be had for little or no money, it just takes some creativity...
    HisMoni

Answer by HisMoni at 1:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2009

• We're getting ready to celebrate our second as well. Last year we went out and ate as a family and then came home and watched movies. This year will probably be the same.
    MommyMeli07

Answer by MommyMeli07 at 1:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Put the kids to bed early. LIke 6-7pm. Do something that day that will completely wear them out.

And then make your husband a romantic dinner, complete with candlelight and everything that goes with it. Maybe some wine... and some relaxing music... everything you could dream of for a romantic night. And it doesn't cost much, the cost of food and the candles.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009