No idea's.

So my SO has been gone to work for a few months now, and has managed sometime off for our daughter's first birthday. Now after the festivities, we would like some "grown-up" time with each other. We'll be staying with family, as I have to go closer and cheaper for him to land. We'll be staying with my grandparents, in the basement. Any ideas on some "grown-up" ideas on how to make things spicy without being rude? I only have SO there for 4 days before he has to go back to work for another 6 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Can you leave your LO with your family for a bit and go for a drive?
    Anonymous

• OP HERE - Not really, SO has to leave his truck at work for the other guy to use, and we only have on vehicle. My SO is currently working 16 hours away. Thanks for the idea though! I appreciate it!
    Anonymous

• Heey you know there is nothing wrong with you all doing it in the basement and him MAKING YOU be quiet.... Get it cover your mouth for you so you won't speak... or go in the yard somewhere. there is no rudeness in getting a hotel for the night either. I am sure everyone will understand.
    Anonymous

• Do a very simple role-play. You can be the two teenagers that are just dating and you are fooling around in the basement without his parents knowing. Maybe put on the tv and make-out on the couch (or whatever furniture is in there). Make silly little statements like "I don't want to get caught". Maybe even leave some clothing on "just in case someone comes down there" while you are 'watching tv' together. It has the potential to start out silly, but turn into something hot and naughty! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009