My husband and i have been seperated for a month now,he comes to see

the kids often.He doesnt want to be with me anymore,yet lastnight we hugged eachother tight as if he did love me.he says he doesnt love me,but why the tight hug and kiss on the forehead.Hes confused i guess i love this man,im waiting for him to snap out of it should i??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• sorry but I think you are wishful thinking. Is this the same guy who calls and asks how you and your children are and you think he cares about you...like he wants to come back? NO, he's being polite. The kiss on the head is just a "I'm sorry I hurt you but don't want you back kiss". Don't give yourself false hope. he tells you he doesn't want you back. He's clear. You are giving yourself the mixed messages. I'm not trying to be mean but I think you are hurting yourself by reading stuff into small things.
    Anonymous

• Find out if he has a mistress first. It could be that he feels guilty.
    Anonymous

• If you love him and its worth it...then yes...He might snap out of it.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 1:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't hold my breath. I mean there is a chance that you are the exception but probably not. Don't get your hopes up and try to more on.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 1:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was seperated form my now fiance for 5 mths,.. we tried on and off and at first it really didn't work,.. but as soon as i learned to let go it all seemed to get better and we ended up even better than before,.. i think you should let him go ,.. move on and if he really cares he will be back,...and if he doesn't atleast u didn't sit around in a funk wasting your life over him
    Anonymous

• I agree with anonymous 2:10. You have to let him go. And don't go snooping if he has someone else. It is not your business. I am not trying to be mean either, but you have to just let things be. And be thankful that he cares about you and your childrens well being. My kids father wouldn't give me the time of day in fact he sits in the car to pick her up and drop her off and he never calls her. bUt anyways, you are giving yourself false hope at the TIME. Not that it won't change, I am sure it hurts like hell. Be strong and let him go.
    Anonymous

• Because after time spent with you and having children with you, I'm sure he still cares for you (therefore the simple kiss/hug). BUT he is not IN love with you anymore.

Don't read too much into the situation. Its hard to do when you still have feelings for him, but you really need to listen to what he says to you. You can't get much clearer than that.

And if its still too confusing or hurtful, then just tell him "I know you aren't in love with me anymore, but I still love you. And when you hug/kiss/etc me then it gives me false hope of us reconciling. So, please don't do it unless you want to work on getting back together." What happens after should give you your answer.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• He may still love you because you are the mother of his child. Or it could be that he is glad you are getting along the way you are for the children and he is thanking you.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009