breast milk smell

Very weird question I've been trying to get pregnant every once in awhile i smell breast milk is that just wishful thinking or could i be really smelling breast milk on my body? I had my period last month and this weekend i should be getting my period. what do you ladys think? I'm just very confused about it all because i'm not leaking and obviously not sure i'm pregnant to begin with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• even if you were pregnant your body produces colostrum first NOT milk. Colostrum is the "first milk" and your real milk shouldn't come in until your baby is a couple days old. Colostrum typically doesn't leak in early pregnancy. So, I don't see how you could use that as knowing if you are pregnant. The best thing would be to take a test once you have missed your period.
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 2:44 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• i think your imagination is playing games with you... happens to me too.. i get all the pregnancy symptoms backace, nausea, and then i get my period... :(
    just relax... and dont loose hope...
    best of luck!
    Anonymous