Is any one else tired of?

Is any one else tired of seeing questions that say Am I pregenant? I mean come on!! No one here is a obgyn or a doctor! So why don't they do what every one else here did when they thought they were pregnant?! Take a test or make an appt!!! Every ones symptoms are differnt!! Iam sorry but I am just tired of reading these dumb questions! Maybe I am being moody but jessh!

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 2:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i agree with you..if you really need to ask someone chances arre your probably pregnant, and if you really need to ask stupid questions like that and some of the other ones i've seen maybe you should stop having sex all together and not have any kids..
    Anonymous

• AMEN! I feel like saying 'how would I know I am not your uterus and I am not your doctor. Break down and buy a friggin test!"
    Anonymous

• LOL.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 3:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My fave are the "I'm 7 days late...could I be pregnant" questions. I find those so freakin funny.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 4:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• rofl. omg
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 5:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was under the assumption that this website was a place for people to feel free asking others for help and/or advice. No we may not be able to answer these questions correctly but did it ever occur to you that there might be people out there that has no one to talk to and this is a place for them to do that. If you don't like certain questions, it is pretty simple to click next question. Don't be assholes. Come on.
    Anonymous

• personally I don't have a problem with the "it's too early to test what were your symptoms" questions, but the ones who are obviously late enough to test should just test. that's the only way to know for sure
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Anon Your douche Okay! End of story you couldn't even use your real ID! Whats that tell you? Your really the asshole here! Your dumbass is probably one that posted one of those stupid ass questions!
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 9, 2009