are you imperfect?

are you an imperfect christian? if so i have a group for you!! imperfect bible mommies

littleleesmom

Asked by littleleesmom at 2:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Oh, yes, I am as imperfect as they get, LOL!!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• if someone says they are perfect im gonna roll my eyes
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Me! Me! Me!!
    I'm perfect!
    I do nothing wrong!!
    I am completely 100% sin free and everyone else is going to Hell and everything I believe in is right and everything everyone else believes in is wrong!!!
    Anonymous

• Tee-Hee. ^^^ That was me.
    Just kidding y'all.

*HUGS*
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• your the daughter of god!
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 2:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I am far from being perfect. ...I am also far from being Christian. : )
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• everybody is
    lawla

Answer by lawla at 3:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• then moki you do not know what perfect means in God's eyes. Because we are perfect... we were created in HIS image. Its not the perfect we think of in the natural but the perfect He speaks of in the spiritual.... yes I am perfect.. I am HIS beloved Creation, His perfect child. I am glad I am His and He sees me not as the world sees with their eyes but He sees me with His heart looking into mine. Did you know that many mothers see their child as perfect even tho some are born with disablities.. so the Father in Heaven sees us as perfect even tho we are full of filthy rags and sin. He sees beyond that into the heart... It is perfect He says.
    In Matthew 5:48 it says this.... first in the NASB "Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. and 2ndly in The Message for clear understanding.. continued...
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol, I'm more than willing to admit that I am an imperfect Christian, and an imperfect person.
    For example, I know I could/should work to be more patient. That's just one of many ways I fall short of perfection, lol.
    =D
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009