cloth diapers...

I want to buy some cloth diapers to use occasionally mostly at home. Anyone know of any good brands or starter kits? How much are they and where to get them? Thanks

mizsaxton

Asked by mizsaxton at 2:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• http://www.nurturedfamily.com/detail.aspx?ID=41&gclid=CJW1--TcxpsCFRJxxwodBQIyAw

There are several brands that are good, FuzzyBunz & BumGenius to name a few. You order them on line. Start with a small order to make sure they are the right fit for your little one, and don't leak. I have found some fit boys better than girls, skinny legs verse chubby legs, etc. Once you find what fits great, then order more or inserts (to double the linning for night time)
    I don't recomend trying home made ones from ebay auctions. I have not had one to work well, yet! LOL
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 2:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Google cloth diapers and you'll find tons of online stores. Many come with newborn starter packages so you can test a few brands and see what you like best. I use prefolds with Thirsties diaper covers and a Snappi.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 2:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009