• In the Spotlight:

Jillian Michaels workout videos?

Anybody use these? Does she have a good one for inner thighs?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The closest thing I have is the biggest loser yoga and biggest loser cardio max. They will kick your butt. The first time I tried the cardio max I barely got past the warm up(I'm that out of shape). But I got through level one on my second try. So I'd say her videos would be really good.
    Anonymous

• OMG I love her videos, they're amazing. I do the 30 day fit! I love it, she makes you sweat within minutes and your not doing the same thing over and over. You do cardio, then strength, then abs, and she does them in 3 minute incriments(spelling I know) it's awsome and you do like 3 sets of each all together, it's about 25 minutes long! Amazing, she really makes you sweat! I stopped doing them because I lost my weights but reading this makes me want to start doing it again. I really lost weight and LOVED the way I felt after working out!!
    Anonymous

• She is amazing she has a website you can go to an dshe will customize your workout. Jillianmichaels.com i believe. I did it a long time ago.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 12:02 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• love her. my faves are no more troube zones and maximize complete: full frontal and back in action
    jambalover

Answer by jambalover at 2:59 AM on Jul. 12, 2009