Was it harder to conceive for you the second time around?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• not at all. With my DD is took about 4 months (she wasnt planned though) and we were trying this time and it took less than a week.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• both kids were planned and both were conceived first try
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No it took a year w/dd,but the second time around it took 3 months
    briannasmom2

Answer by briannasmom2 at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No, it was my 4th pregnancy that seemed to take the longest and be the most frustrating-- that took about 15months.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• no my son we tried for 5 months my daughter was conceive while on BC and breast feeding. Anything is possible all woman are different!
    ckmomof2

Answer by ckmomof2 at 3:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No. My first happened after a year of not trying not to get pregnant. My second happened after three months of trying and three days of trying not to get pregnant.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 3:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• it is still hard for me to get pregnant.for the first time i conceived only after living for a month with my husband.now my son is 20 mnths,n i m still empty.it specially gets harder for me when my husband's one n only,most beloved neice,who was married a week before me,is about to have her second one.she is an amazing mental torturer.

Anonymous