treadmill or eliptical?

Which is better for losing and toning inner thighs? I have been doing the eliptical for months now while I only do the treadmill once in a while because it bores me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I switch it up, I hate both. When I go to the gym I do 15 minutes on the elliptical, then I do 15 mins on the treadmill, while on the treadmill, 10 of the minutes I jack it up so its super steep to get my butt muscles.

FWIW, I haven't seen any results. LOL. Working out and losing weight BLOWS.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• An eliptical is way better for you in the long run. Even on a treadmeill walking there is joint impact on ankles,keens,hips, lower back. Use the eliptical for your cardio then do a pilates or pump class that targets specific muscle groups.
    Anonymous

• eliptical
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Def. the eliptical. It targets different muscle groups.
    CourtneyAnn8690

Answer by CourtneyAnn8690 at 12:08 AM on Jul. 10, 2009