right side back pain

I have been having an annoying pain in my back, it started this morining at like 3:30 I did pick up a little dog too this morning and I went back to bed and my right side of my back started to hurt all the way down my leg! No it's just in the right sid of my back?! Has any one else felt this before? I am also 34 weeks pregnant. Help please?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Since it's radiated down your leg that's CLASSIC signs of a pinched sciatic nerve....it's called Sciatica
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have had the exact same thing happen to me and it started at 34 weeks long story short The doctors kept sending me home instead of figuring out what was wrong so I went to the doctor I had with my first pregnancy who was six hours away and he said he would deliver my baby the next day which would mark 38 weeks. he listened to her heart everything was fine. the next day her heart had stopped and come to find out I had hellp syndrome which almost killed me too they say it's misdiagnosed alot but that pain that comes with it is on the right side of your back and it's bad i could barely move with it. I would ask for a blood test to test your liver and kidney functions.
    Amanda_87

Answer by Amanda_87 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009