Do you save all your mail and reciepts??

I like to keep things "just in case" but Things are getting to piled up around here!!! I have 2 file boxes and no more room.......what do you do??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i save all my rent reciepts and big purchases like my tv and table couches. i save all my phone and cable bills
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 2:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I save it all, but once every year or two hubby makes me go through it and throw stuff out
    wanderingmuse

Answer by wanderingmuse at 2:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• What? No! I toss bills every 6 months or less and everything else just about right away. The only stuff I save are things that would be a pain in the butt to get reproduced, like when I pay a parking ticket or product manuals that come with stuff we buy and registration info.. I save all tax stuff for the mandatory 7 years. And it came in handy to prove I paid locals in 2001!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2009