Would you be offended if I got you...

Shampoo & Conditioner for your birthday or christmas??? I'm a hairstylist and I'm known for getting everyone hair stuff for gifts,I get everything 50% off no matter what brand. I personally would love it,but would you take it the wrong way???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• As long as the shampoo and conditioner is a bit fancy, something I wouldn't normally splurge on, I'd LOVE it. ...if its just something I can get on sale at the grocery store, no.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well, it might seem cheap unless it was some super expensive hair products. I would probably like it though. I have curly hairy that needs a good conditioner.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yeah...I mostly get Paul Mitchell,Matrix, and Bed Head
    Anonymous

• If people know you're a hair stylist, then I doubt it would offend.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you bought me Bed Head, I would propose marriage to you.
    urkiddingright

Answer by urkiddingright at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No, that wouldn't offend me at all...that stuff (especially the good stuff) is expensive.I think it's a great gift idea and have made up gift bags filled with that stuff myself.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I hope not! I got my sil something for her frizzy hair (hey now, she was complaining about it!) but damn you lucky I paid full price!
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It would especially nice since you can get stuff specific for the person's hair type and needs. Just don't do it every year for everyone. :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2009