I want to open a toy/clothes swap in my house... Anyone interested?

I think it would be great for all moms to bring toys and take toys. To drop off the old stuff and grab new (well, new to your kids anyway) With times as hard as they are, I think this would be awesome. I have a spare room at my house and I am more than willing to keep it open from 7am-7pm for toy/clothes swaps. Does anyone think this is a bad idea/good idea??

Uniquelikeyou

Asked by Uniquelikeyou at 2:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think that would be nice. I would love to do something like that in my neighborhood when I move. It would be nice to set it up in the garage or something and whenever someones kid outgrows something (toys OR clothes), they could drop it off and see if someone else has dropped off the new things they need.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 3:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009