wondering what ppl think about this.

what do people think about the statement it takes 2 working to raise a family? do u agree or disagree? why or why not feel free to explain.Me i am a stay at home mom have been since i got preggo we only have one child and i been a stay at home mom for 5yrs my child is 4.we live off one income and we make it and have extras.we dont own or rent our trailer though but its a place to live.anyway i just wanted to know what others think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, you ARE working aren't you? Do you mean it takes 2 INCOMES to raise a family?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I can't afford to stay home....but if I could I would and I have before.As long as you keep the kids fed and house put together I don't see anything wrong with that!
    Reshel

Answer by Reshel at 3:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• sorry I did mean now days it takes 2 incomes to raise a family.my friend and i had a conversation about this.so i was wondering.
    Anonymous

• I think every child should have one parent home with them, though I realize this isn't always possible. Why would anyone say both parents SHOULD work? I don't see how that helps the child at all. I guess just more money for daycare.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 3:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Here in my world, it takes two incomes, but we live way beyond your means.. If we could them im sure one could stay home and the other work.. ;)
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• 2 incomes would be nice but we make do with one. thankfully my husband earns enough for us to live comfortably.

hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• oh and I've been home for 8.5 years now. gone through lean times and gone through wealthier (so to speak) times.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• We live on one income, my DH works & I stay at home with the kids... We are both very happy with this arrangement, he feels that one of us should be home with the kids and so do I. Honestly some months are harder than others, but we make it work...
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 3:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you need two incomes, you need two. If you can SAHM and live off one, that's great too! My husband works I SAHM, but I also work part-time. He works a lot of hours, but that's just how we do things around here. Both of us are happy and both of us have our complaints. :)
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

Excuse me ArlieBeeMee what do u mean by this statement? u trying to dis me? we dont do without anything and we do have extras.
    Anonymous