Is your fridge empty?

Mine it is I have to wait until Sat to go grocery shopping.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• No, I tend to shop like I'm preparing for the zombie invasion.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• nope, I went grocery shopping on sunday.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I went shopping 2 days ago, but it seems like my fridge is empty. All I really got was meat and small things like veggies. I hate having to cook everything i want to eat.
    firethearson

Answer by firethearson at 3:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• for the most part. i need to go shopping agian. I didn't expect to go through food this fast. The kids must be going through growth spirts.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 3:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Sort of. I buy lots of fresh fruit and veggies, so the fridge never really looks well stocked because I buy smaller quantities at a time so nothing goes bad.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• no not to much.. lots of stuff just nothing to eat.. lol
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yep, mine is pretty bare right now... Money is tight and the food budget had to be cut into to make the bills, luckily our kids are gone for the week, so at least we know they get to eat! Tuesday is payday, so I think dh & I can make it on ramen, LOL!
    Inkedmommy007

Answer by Inkedmommy007 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• No ~ I keep 2 fridges full and the freezers. Also have a well stocked pantry. I have a vegi garden ~ and have chickens for our organic eggs (I share with many people) I do a lot of bulk shopping ~ like co-op. Make most every thing myself avoiding the high cost of prepared foods and preservatives. We rarely ever eat out ~ I can feed my family of 7 for a week with what it would cost. My kids think I'm the "best cook ever"
    Anonymous

• Nope. But we are out of ketchup and mustard. My weekly shopping day is tomorrow. I have the habit of hoarding food...
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 3:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Nope, we went shopping on the 3rd and we still have a lot of food. We do need to go back for some fresh fruits and veggies though... :)
    Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 3:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009