At my wits end...

I've been a relationship for over two years now and have been living with him for a year an a half. I am recently unemployed and things around the house have become stressful for me. I am receiving unemployment so my financial obligations are being met for household expenses. Lately though it seems that he has been criticizing everything I do. So I just stopped doing his laundry to avoid confrontation. . That doesn't seem to help either. Now he tells me that I'm lazy and that I don't do anything. I'm at my wits end. I don't know what to do..
any suggestions

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• you are not alone
    my boyfriend is distant
    "a stay at home mom is boring" "I don't do enough with him"

try to stay positive and do something everyday just for yourself
    just a little something
    people are laid off all over and it is nothing personal
    do not lose yourself-love your self
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Tell him to hit it and you go and find somewhere else to stay. It seems to me that he doesn't think you do anything right so allow him to do it all himself you don't have to be treated like a piece of shit. If he wants to be an ass then allow him to be an ass ALONE.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Are you to breaking apart?? Or is it just nit pickn? Cause he could feel like he has alot on his plate and stressed out.. I know you are to but now the one income and he is feeling the pressure.. I say have a sit down heart to heart and figout what to do.. Dont give up this to shall pass..
    ArlieBeeMee

Answer by ArlieBeeMee at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think that his problem is that you stay home all day so he then expects the house to be shiny like you cleaned it with a toothbrush. it will blow over, but in the mean time don't allow him to treat you like shit. Us women do not deserve to be treated like this. Especially if you are taking care of your end financially nothing should chang e in your chores.
    suzyb1980

Answer by suzyb1980 at 3:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Maybe you need time apart from one another

Answer by admckenzie at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• GET RID OF HIM ...SORRY ... BUT IT ONLY GETS WORSE ... THEN YOU WILL START BELIEVING IT
    SGMAMI

Answer by SGMAMI at 4:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009