Where would be a great place to have a birthday party?

My son is soon to be 2 yrs old and I am running tight on money and i need somewhere cheap where i can have his birthday party.

tweety_052

Asked by tweety_052 at 3:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• what about your house? my son's 1st bday party was at my house, but we also have a big backyard (everyone ended up hanging out inside the house and it was sooo crowded lol). I felt it was best staying here because if my son was to get overwhelmed or tired, his room was right there!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I do all of my son birthday party at the park. in my personal opinion u safe your self a mess of having the party and having to clean up the house after at least at the park u just pick up and go and know that u can go and rest..and not worry about the clean up..
    curls_tampa

Answer by curls_tampa at 3:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yes I agree the park is also another great place! and you have all this room for the kids to run around and play on the equipment!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 3:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• we've always done family bbq for the first few birthdays - at home in the backyard.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009