my 2 1/2 yr son is conplainig of a tummy ache any ideas in what to do?

he had cheerios for breakfast, a banana milk shake home made for snack and refuses to eat lunch and is been complaining about his tummy ache.

curls_tampa

Asked by curls_tampa at 3:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• he might have to poop, or may be hungry
    Anonymous

• I would just rub his belly lay him down on the couch and put in his favorite movie
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 3:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My daughter (2 and a half also) gets very clogged in the poop department and if she has to go, it will hurt her tummy. Especially if she hasn't went in a while. Because of this problem, I've turned into one of those moms who knows the bowel movement schedule of (one of) my children. So it could be that. Or he could have just eaten too much. Or he may not be hungry for lunch.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 4:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Not sure if he is normally fine after banana's but they do tend to clog some people/kids up.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009