• In the Spotlight:

i want another baby but my husband is afraid we might have twins again he does want a boy bad

come next year i want to have one more baby but my husband is afraid we have twins again help help i want another baby so bad

tracy830

Asked by tracy830 at 3:12 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The odds of having twins AGAIN are slim.
    Anonymous

• if you do you do, it's not likley to have 2 sets unless you're on fertility drugs
    Anonymous

• Well he should try to get used to the fact that it might be either of those situation or not. It may be a girl, it may be twins,... you just never know. Mine practically ran out of the ultrasound when we found out it was girl #2. He loves our daughter and will love this one it was just a bit of a shock. I felt like crap too, like it was my fault until he reassured my pregnant hormones he was happy and glad the baby was healthy.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• this is an issue where you need to speak to him. i think to a point you should respect his wishes, then again it depends on your situation. are you and him working or just him? maybe he's thinking no because of finacial reasons? in this case then he is rather smart. some people just want babies to have babies and you cant really force your SO into it or get angry with him because he doesnt. stop and think of all the resons why and talk it over with your SO. then maybe you can find out why he feels this way.
    Jmain8

Answer by Jmain8 at 3:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009