Are we to comfortable??

me and my boyfriend just back together after being split up for a week and a half... I'm so glad we are back together but while we were apart I hung out with a lot of my old friends and I cant help to think what would happen if me and this one guy were together.... I know it's wrong to think that, and I would never cheat on my boyfriend... but do you think I just miss the new relationship feeling??? you know dressing up, being shy, all of that stuff??? I love my boyfriend more then anything and I dont want to think about me and another guy being together I just cant help to think I'm missing out on something!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• if you ever find your true love, you will continue to feel that way. It has been quite a few years now, & I still dress up for him, i still get shy & i still feel butterfly's....especially when he plays his guitar & plays his wonderful songs. I'm even more in love with him now than i was in the beginning.....it just gets better when you find the one you truly love. If you feel like your missing out, then you probably are. Follow your gut. And when you find "THE ONE" you will no longer feel that sensation of "missing out". You will feel complete, & you will be a better person because of it.

Take it easy for now, & if you continue to feel this way throughout the relationship, then maybe you should follow your gut/heart & do those things you feel like your missing out on. Your heart knows best, trust me :)

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 3:38 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Only you can answer that question hun, If you feel comfortable with him, that mean either you are just plaine comfortable, but you love eachother or that you would rather settle with him instead of experiencing that shyness and ackward first things together. there's no easy answer to this for you. But, you have to think about to yourself and to your boyfriend, why did you guys break up in the first place?? good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 3:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Before I met my husband I was never complete with anyone. I always wondered what if with everything. I think you may love this man, but I don't think he is the one. But that is for you to decide. I am with my husband now and I have no desire for anyone but him. I do not do what ifs or anything. I don't even wonder what my life would be like with someone else or him not in it. Because I am so happy that I know there is nothing better out ther.
    Anonymous

• If you are looking for a permanent relationship, you need to establish early on if you and your boyfriend share the same values and goals for the future. You need to discuss number of children (if any) religion, spending and saving habits, etc. Don't waste your time on someone you could not have a chance of a future with.

If you are just looking for fun, then date them both!

Answer by rkoloms at 4:04 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• You may not be ready for a long term commitment yet.
    Anonymous

• I think everyone has "what-if" moments. If those moments start happening everyday, all the time, then maybe its more than "what-if" and you should explore how you feel about this other guy. But, even when we are happy with someone, we can think we want someone else, just because the other guy does ____ or says ____ etc and we wish our current man would do that too. It would then make our current gut the 'perfect' guy. So, in a sense, you may just be wanting a certain quality you found in someone else, to be a quality your guy has.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I've been with my man for 2 years & no matter how much he drives me crazy, I still think he's the sexiest thing to me. I wish I didn't sometimes when I'm mad, but I love him like I've never loved anyone else before. I can't imagine feeling that way about anyone else. I know some people like what they don't have, but I've never understood that. How would you feel if he was thinking about another girl?
    luvmyangels3

Answer by luvmyangels3 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 12, 2009