Braxton Hicks and back ache......

I was having contractions earlier that were 30 min apart and it lasted for about 1 1/2 hours so I only had three but right after my back started to hurt that was at 11:30 it started hurting and it hasnt stopped. Do BH always make your back hurt. It hurts so bad that I couldnt even hold the 5 month old baby I babysit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 3:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Im only 33 weeks. I have already lost my mucas plug and at my last dr. appt my dr checked me and said my cervix is where it should be still but he could maybe get one finger in it. He told me to watch it though and if I have contractions 15 min apart or see any bleeding then I am suppose to call him
    Anonymous

• I have a LOT of braxton hicks, infact ALL day yesterday I had them, and last night my lower back did hurt, I just got in the bathtub and relaxed for about 30 mins and then went to bed. Talk to your OB, you may need bedrest! 33 weeks is WAY to early to have your baby!
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 3:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't want to scare you but if I was you I would go to the doctor and ask for a blood test I had bad backpain when I hit about 34 weeks and i could barely move with it it hurt so bad. At 38 weeks I finally got someone to listen to me and they were going to deliver my baby they checked her and everything was fine so I went in the next morning to be induced and her heartbeat had stopped. they did a blood test after that and said I had hellp syndrome they just didn't catch it in time I would seriously get it checked out better safe than sorry and good luck.
    Amanda_87

Answer by Amanda_87 at 4:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009