Bald baby

My son has had hardly any hair since birth. He is now six months and I swear it has not grown if it has its not much. Is there any kind of remedy to help it grow a lil faster.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• LOL it really will come. I know 2 yr olds with very little hair, or hair you just cannot see. No Rogain yet.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 3:46 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• lol okay
    Anonymous

• My ds was almost 3 before his hair really came in. My #2 is now 5 months and only has a dusting. Hubby shaves his head and still has more hair than baby at the end of the day. Frustrating!
    jdanielle82

Answer by jdanielle82 at 3:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My daughter was completely bald when she turned one. When she turned two, she had a few curls.

Answer by rkoloms at 4:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My DD is now 8 months and has only a little more hair than what she was born with. My friends DD was bald until well past the age of 1. It'll grow on its own.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Some kids are lucky... most get hair between 2 and 3 years old. At least he is a boy. LOL. My girls looked like boys. LOL
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009