has anyone ever read "The No Cry Disipline Soultion"

was it good did it help you at all?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• never heard of it
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I've heard of it, but I haven't read it - don't know that it would be any different from the other books I've read, though.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 3:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• confusedNow let me get this straight, you used the words No cry, discipline, and solution in the same sentence? Not only did you use them in the same sentence but someone made a book out of all that together?laughingNOT POSSIBLE!!

NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 3:57 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Seriously, never heard of it but I do have 10 Days to a Less Defiant Child by Jeffrey Bernstein PhD. Has given me some enlightenment I must agree but as far as dealing with my son's behavior.... I'm still too busy screaming while he's crying! lol Good luck... I am still workin on it
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 3:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009