Question for Michael Jackson fans

I recently heard that MJ's kid's are not biologically his? Does anyone have more info on this? Also, I was wondering what your view is on MJ admitting that he slept with children in his bed, saying there is nothing wrong with it? Whether he really did molest children or not, he was a deeply troubled man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Entertainment

• He didn't say that he slept with children in his bed, he said that the children slept in his bed and he slept on the floor.

I'll be shocked if those kids are biologically his, but whatever the arrangement, they are his kids.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I watched a documentary him a few nights ago he said that they were his kids. That the first two were from Debbie Rowe, he said that she gave them to him as gifts? And the littlest one was from a surrogate mother. He did say that they all came from his sperm cells.(those were his words)

And I do not believe that he molested anyone. I think that he was a kid at heart. So to him to have a big sleep over and all hang in the same bed was innocent. Not everything should be thought of as sexual, as the world thinks. He had such a bad childhood that he loved little kids and wanted to do nothing but hold them as close to his heart as he could and do nothing but protect them...

Most definitely he was troubled. And the whole thing is truly so sad

Anonymous

• I was wondering if those kids were actually his as well because none of them look like they are at all african american. Which regardless of what MJ did to himself to make himself look white, he was still genetically black, so his kids would appear to have some distinct characteristics of that but at least from what I've seen, they don't look black at all. It makes me wonder if they are biologically his or not.
    Anonymous

• He was light skinned to begin with, He was not a dark black man even in his younger years. So having a white mom they could appear white, as they do

Anonymous

• Not a fan, but not a hater either.
    First IF those kids aren't his (which they look like him IMO, so whatev), then I would like to know why people are trying to find out NOW. I mean...obviously 'the real dad' didn't give a flying crap about whether or not they were his when MJ was alive, so why does he care now? Let it go.

As for kids sleeping in his bed. This is why childstars should not exist. Yes we can have child actors/entertainers, but I don't think they should be starring throughout their childhood. He was robbed of his childhood and it messed him up so bad that he spend the rest of his life trying to get it back.

I don't know if he molested anyone, and I don't think we will ever know FOR SURE.

And lastly everyone goes on and on about how we shouldn't think of the 'bad stuff' but remember what a great entertainer he was. Well, the ONLY MJ I have known, is the "skin bleaching pedophile"...because of my age.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 10:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Why did ProudSingleMum answer this question when the title of it is "Question for Michael Jackson fans?'"

anyway, they are reporting now that biologically, the kids aren't his but regardless, he is the only father they had known so he was their father.

As for the sleeping with children, I agree with a PP who said he himself was a child at heart and everything he did was done with the innocence of a child. I think he just wanted to make sure he made these kids happy in a innocent way. I myself don't think he molested those kids, especially since one of them admitted to lying because his dad told him to, but that's just my opinion.
    Anonymous

• The kids are not legally or biologically his. He chose an egg and sperm donor and Debbie Rowe was just the surragate for the first 2. But he never legally adopted them after they were born, so there not legally his children either. But he's the only father the've ever known.
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 9, 2009

• Honestly, you don't have to be a biological parent to be someone's parent. Just because his sperm did not create those children does not mean he loved them less.

I doubt he did anything physically to those children who slept in his bed.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:19 AM on Jul. 10, 2009

• Well anon, because I can. Because I had input eventhough I am not a 'fan'. It's all good.
    ProudSingleMum

Answer by ProudSingleMum at 4:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2009

• I agree that he is the father regardless if he was the sperm donor or not. I do belive that children followed him where ever he went, adults too for that matter. I seen the photos of what they took when they raided the ranch and the drugs that they took from his home, Im glad that none of the kids got ahold of them!
    jjross

Answer by jjross at 9:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2009