LADIES!!! I need motivation!!! =)

Okay I need to get off my arse and do my workout.. I'm just having issues getting the drive to do it.

Can you help me out?!?!

What something that you guys do to get going? I have a happy baby playing in her play pen right now, she ate, so I'm all good for time, justy no ability to get outside today.. it's pouring and thundering.

Come on!! Motivation is needed!!

LOL

=)

DesignerMom0801

Asked by DesignerMom0801 at 4:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• BLAST some upbeat music and get your booty movin'!
    Anonymous

• I use to look at all thoughs girls in my fav mag. and that would Motivate me.Or I would go shopping and try to fit in one size smaller,and then I would go home an workout too
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:16 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Put on some music with or without video that just gets you rocking!!! What's your favorite band that you just gotta dance to, put it into exercise itself and just move!!!! That's what motivates me. My daughters love american idol. When we put on the finale we just get moving and exercising and singing through every thing. Enoy - make it fun YOUR WAY!!!!
    Anonymous

• If this doesn't motivate you, I don't know what will (personally, it turns me on and makes me hungry at the same time).

Anonymous

• hahaha that pic.. wow.
    Well personally I don't want to be liket hat, sothat right there is motivation enough LOL
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:25 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• definitely some fast music! i also watch clean house or music videos from hyper bands to get my butt in gear!
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 4:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Anon 4:18. That would modivated me. All though cheese cake sounds good also.
    Anonymous