how much should I weigh to look healthy and sexy?

my hight is 5'8''

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:17 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm, try just toning up and gaining some muscle, beign your height you need the muscle to stay looking attractive and not stick looking.
    Free weights and protien powders do wonders =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• well Im 5'7 and I looked very sexy (I have a big butt and thighs) at 145. but it also depends on how your body is shaped and how "big" are your bones
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 4:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It would be better to see what your BMI should be. If you google BMI charts you can find the way to calculate it. Weight is tough, because muscle weighs more than fat so just because someone weighs more doesn't mean they look worse. Hope that makes sense.
    Anonymous

• i'm 5'8" and felt and looked good at 140lbs, that's my goal after i have this baby GL
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• 135 is what I'm comfy with, but I'm naturally very skinny. I'm 5'7" and my average is 124lbs without any baby weight. Like I said though, It's natural for me and everyone's body is different. I was down to 135 right away after my daughter, but nothing fit because my butt wasn't big enough and my mushy belly gave me love handels with all my pants. Just do what makes you feel healthy. Excersize, eat right, and don't drink. You'll get to the weight that you're meant to have.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• im 5'6 and i like to weigh between 115 and 130.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• It depends on your BMI and your body type. Weight isn't universal for ever individual, regardless of height. I'm barely 5'3", and you are supposedly not supposed to be any more than 130 lbs at that height. But, I look unhealthy and anorexic when I'm that weight. When I'm 135-145, I look healthy, not fat, but RIGHT for -me-.

One person's fat is another person's healthy weight, etc etc. Regardless of height.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 8:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Here's a BMI calculator....

http://www.weightwatchers.com/health/asm/calc_bmi.aspx
    itssweetness

Answer by itssweetness at 9:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Aside from toning up, BMI, and all that, the most important asset you need to look sexy, is CONFIDENCE. Feel good about who you are, how you look, and it will radiate to anyone who passes a look at you.

I'm only 5'1 and i'm built JUST like my dad. Short and stocky, but i've come to terms with the fact that i'll never be skinny, and i'm happy and confident with the way I look, and heads turn. That isn't my goal, but it happens.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 2:29 AM on Jul. 9, 2009