Do you think 3D and 4D ultra sounds are worth the money?

For about $300 I can get 2 visits both including:
30 min. session
CD
DVD
4 black and white pictures
4 color pictures
gender determination

Do you think this is worth the money?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• honestly, no.... i got a "regular" ultrasound with both my kids and it was just as good
    Anonymous

• Yes, I did it both times I was pregnant. But I didn't pay $300 I paid about $120 and I got all the stuff you listed above. I would do it again, its so neat!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:24 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• no.... leave somethign to the imagination! what a waste of money when you will see your baby soon! and seriously when the baby is born, you may never look at that stuff again...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 4:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I just had one done last week for 120.00 look around for other places. I know doctors offices sometimes offer these services, and there the ones that charge like 300. I went for the 30 min session and I got a disk with all my pictures and some 30sec video clips, 12 colored pictures print outs, well i already knew from my doctor she was a girl but they did check that out agin anyway lol. I definatly would have regretted not getting it done. There freaking amazing how clear they come out.
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I choose not to get it either. To spend the money on things we would need.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 4:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009