Animal Instinct

Anyones pets act different once they became pg?

My cat started curling up with my stomach before I even took a test!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, my dog was all over me, more than normal and she would follow me everywhere.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:23 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I had a cat that always wanted to lay on my stomach even when I was ready to pop.
    rune2319

Answer by rune2319 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• OMG My boxer was amazing. He wasn't a bad dog..... but he was hyper always jumping all over you and was pretty much impossible for me to walk him on a leash. He must have sensed it before I knew because for like a week he was so good for me. He would never pull on his leash and he would always lay right beside me. And OMG SOOOOOOOOOOO protective. My husband way away for a week (USMC) for training and I remember calling him and telling him I thought he was sick or something LOL. A few days later I took a test and low and behold LOL
    Jillybeans24

Answer by Jillybeans24 at 4:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• My cat curled up on my belly before I knew I was pregnant with my 2nd! I looked back at that time and was like 'hey, I bet Libby knew the whole time!'
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 5:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009