Do they still sell Zwiebac Toast and does anyone have a recipe for something similiar to that?

Okay people...My kids are 9 years apart...when my son was a baby I remember giving him zwiebac toast (sorry if I'm spelling it wrong) ,he loved it and I thought it was a great teething biscuit.Does anyone else remember this? Do they still sell it? I have been to 4 different grocery stores and can not find it or anything like it for my baby girl.
Soooo...Does anyone have a recipe similiar to that or know of where they still sell it?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 4:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Here's a link for a recipe, just scroll about half way down and you will find it. There are some other good recipes there too.

http://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/teethingbiscuits.htm

ChristiansMom31

Answer by ChristiansMom31 at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Walmart still sells the swieback but it's hard to find sometimes. The one in my town doesnt sell it, but the one a town over does but when i go it's never in stock. Try target or your local grocery store in the baby aisle
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I used to buy it from my grocery store, and Target sells it also.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I have seen it at all the stores near me, so maybe they are just out of stock. Baby Mum Mum's and bitter biscuits are almost as good if you can't find what you are looking for. Good luck!
    Amber115

Answer by Amber115 at 5:01 PM on Jul. 8, 2009