Asking Mom in Law advice on how to handle hubby?

Okay. I'm debating on asking Mom in law on how to deal with a communication problem between me and hubby. I probably won't ask her because I don't want her to think she gets to run the show... and she probably won't give good advice anyway. Her baby is her baby after all. But... have any of you gotten successful advice from mom in law about hubby before? She seems like my best option, lol, on finding a way to get through to him!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I did this towards the begginning of my relationship and it ended up hurting us in the end. If possible never involove people that don't need to be involoved, simply because when you and your hubby get over it, they other's involved never will.
    Anonymous

• it won't hurt to ask her opinion. It also might help if she thinks you really care about her opinion. That will rate big with dh

Answer by admckenzie at 4:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Yes......this is going to sound bad......I would always go to my mil about problems with hubby and my hubby would go to my mom!!!!!!!! .......lol My mom spoiled my hubby rotten! My mil has always sided with me regarding her son.
    This was at the beginning of our marriage......thankfully we've matured enough to no longer involve anyone else in our marriage.
    SoKamele

Answer by SoKamele at 4:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I wouldnt just because in my family I dont think anyone knows why my hubby doesnt communicate good.but it just depends on your mil!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009