Is anyone with me?

I am 14 weeks prego and everything in my body hurts. my head my back,my sides this is my 3rd baby but never had these problems with my last 2.. I feel everything on my body is hurting and im tired all the time... Anything that can help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My third pregnancy was the worst as well. There was almost constant pain, from one source or another, throughout the entire pregnancy. Talk to your doctor about it, just to be sure there isn't another factor causing the pain and to find out what they recommend for pain relieving measures. I think the only other thing I would recommend is to make sure you are sleeping on a good mattress. I know they are expensive, but if your's is in bad condition it affects your whole health. I have a really bad mattress and I think it is the cause of a lot of health and general well being problems.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 5:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Your streching I know how you feel, but you've gotta watch what people on here tell because alot of the time they well say stuff that well scare you or stuff that is not relavent either. Like for example they well assume that it has to with your kidney and liver if you say your back or side aches. To be sure if any thing is really wrong I would check withe dr!
    Anonymous

• Its normal pain from stretching with first and tired all the time with the first, if pain continues just take a warm bath, or if you it not normal then call ur dr., I sure your fine. Hope this helps!!!
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 4:51 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i know how you feel! sore an aches everywhere! maybe try a warm bath :) always helps me! just.... not with headaches... those i just deal with..

a warm bath also might help you sleep better at night since you will be relaxed :) hope this helps! good luck!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 9:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009