HELLP

Has any one ever had this? And if so what were some of your symptoms? When did it start also?

bennysmommy816

Asked by bennysmommy816 at 4:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• When did what start? You didn't list any problem, so how are we supposed to know what you're talking about?
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 4:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• has any one had what??
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 4:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• HELLP Is actually a problem during pregnancy, no I didn't have it but I hope things work out!
    kcriswell

Answer by kcriswell at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Ohhh, lol. I thought she has just spelled "Help" wrong, haha. Sorry, OP. I've never had it, and obviously don't know much about it, considering I didn't even know what you were referring to.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 5:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I didnt have it but my mom did, she went strait from toxcimia to HELLP sydrome, they didnt figure it out until she went into labor, which didnt go over too well, Id rather not scare you with the details, just make sure the doctors are watching you VERY closely, which im sure they are if you have this, I hope everything goes well for you! Good Luck!
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 5:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• What?! I have not been diagonsed with it I was wondering about it soo any answers well help! even if it is scary
    bennysmommy816

Answer by bennysmommy816 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Because they didnt catch the HELLP sydrome right away her blood pressure rose and her platelet count dropped, they brought her in for an emergency C-Section because the babys life was in danger, but because of the low platelet count, she bled out and "died" on the table, they were able to revive her but she had a long recovery, the baby was fine, just a little underweight. I didnt want to scare you because she didnt have any symptoms, which is why it turned out so bad for her.
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 5:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009