i have a consumer but a box come up with this on it select a bean and go to the inventry box and select the beans, and i did but all comes up is my stuff i have left and the medichands i have and i cant continue on what do i need to do, next.

how do i select the beans i have gone to the inventry box and went in and i go back o the consumer and i cant service the consumer. because the select box keeps coming up. what do i do next?

maryof5

Asked by maryof5 at 4:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Sorry to say I'm not following you here. I know you're asking something about Latte Land, but I just don't understand what you are trying to say. I suggest you check out the Latte Land group at:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/104084
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 5:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Don't click on inventory up at the top, it's to the left side in a green box below your history and above the list of your equipment. Then just click on the type of beans you want that are underlined.
    cavewoman85

Answer by cavewoman85 at 12:09 PM on Sep. 21, 2009