LOL has this ever happened to you?

Your DH/ SO.... whatever gets so drunk that when he gets up to pee in the middle of the night he decides to pee on the wall or closet or anywhere BUT the bathroom? I know its super gross but my ex did this and most of my girlfriends say their SO has done it too. WHY!!!???

pinkgemini85

Asked by pinkgemini85 at 4:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've heard other people say that but I don't date guys who get drunk because I used to work at a club and lost all patience for stupid drunk guys. LOL. But I do remember one of my girlfriends saying her ex did that once.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Nope, we rarely drink and when we do, we don't drink enough to get drunk.
    whoiam

Answer by whoiam at 4:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• haha.... my friends husband does this all the time... honestly i did somethin gsimilar when i was 20 the first timei ever got drunk... no one told me you had to cut your self off so i drank like a fish and passed out in my boy friends house... i specificaly remember going to the bathroom to pee... well boy was i WRONG! turns out.. i peed in his closet and used a sock to wipe, and stuck my hands in the beta fish bowl to wash my hands and dried them on the curtain... it was horrifying.. i have not since and will never do that again!!!
    Anonymous

• HAHA anon.... I think everyone does really mortifying things the first time they get REALLY drunk. I don't drink very often anymore and when I do its only a glass of wine or two so I don't get wasted and my s/o doesn't really drink either. But I had a boyfriend in the past that did this and I was sooooooo mad. I had to clean up the pee!!
    pinkgemini85

Answer by pinkgemini85 at 5:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Not since having kids, but yes prior to being parents there was one time he woke up and proceeded to pee all over the kitchen floor, I was so pissed! lol
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 5:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• haha my SO has peed in the bath tub before
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 5:26 PM on Jul. 8, 2009