fun questions...

when you went into labor..how long were you in labor? did you think it was easy or did you have a hard time?
i was in labor for almost 22 hrs!!! and pushed for 19 mins! i went through alot but idk if im weird but i think it was easy

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 4:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I was induced so i didn't just go into labor but I had back labor pains for about an hour then they gave me an epidural and I felt nothing. (this was around 1 am) then at 8 am they told me I would have to have a c-section so they did a spinal on me so I felt absolutely nothing not even my toes...lol By 10:09 am I had my son and I recovered from my c-section in 2 weeks so I would say overall it was very easy for me.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 4:59 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was schedule to have a c-section due to my daughter being breech but I went into labor the day before! I was in labor for about 8 hrs. with no meds. Since I knew I'd be having a c-section, I just thought it better not to be totally drugged out for so long, plus I wanted to bf right away. The c-section itself wasn't too bad, although I was soooo thirsty since I couldn't eat or drink for that whole time. Also, I ended up getting an infection 8 days after it and had to be hospitalized for 3 days. It was horrible and I had such an easy pregnancy.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I had a planned home birth plus it was in water my contractions started on Sunday at around 10 pm and i had my daughter on tuesday at 12:06 pm May 26th. I the contractions at first felt okay after my water break they started to get harder and then I got in the water which was warm and helped with the pain. My active labor was three and half hours and i was pushing for 15 minutes. I was a VBAC mother, i had a c-section with my first. But I did it and it was a hack of an experience for me.
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 5:30 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I had contractions on and off for about 3 weeks. They were mild and easily dealt with, and at my last doctors visit on Thursday I was 1/2 centimeters! Sunday night they got a little stronger; not terrible, but I knew I was getting closer, so I decided to get out of bed and walk around a little; when I stood up my water broke! I started getting really nervous and by the time hubby and I got to the hospital, my contractions had stopped completely! They gave me pitocin, and I delivered my son 3 1/2 hours later. It only took me about 1/2 hour to push out a 9lb baby boy.
    SgtsWife1982

Answer by SgtsWife1982 at 6:41 PM on Jul. 8, 2009