how do I fix baby blues?

I have one baby already and when I was pregnant for her I was excited but, this time I don't want this baby at all what do I do ? I really don't want this baby at all I hope I get over it before January.

janet1987

Asked by janet1987 at 4:53 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt like that. I really didnt want my baby at all, even right up to the day she was born... and 7 weeks afterwards. Finally, when she was 2 months old, we started to bond. I did what I had to do, and Im glad I did. Its hard to bond with something thats living inside of you, that you cant see or touch, and that makes you feel so crappy sometimes. Just keep with it until the baby is born. And if a couple months afterwards you still feel the same way, it could be post partum depression, and you should look into that too.
    Anonymous

• go to your doctor and tell them!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• you need to talk to your doc-- he/she should be able to help you-- and if they cant, see another doc until you find someone willing to at least talk to you about how you are feeling
    armywife7885

Answer by armywife7885 at 5:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009