fun questions

when you went into labor..how long were you in labor? did you think it was easy or did you have a hard time?
i was in labor for almost 22 hrs!!! and pushed for 19 mins! i went through alot but idk if im weird but i think it was easy

kuuipo317

Asked by kuuipo317 at 4:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was in labor a total of about 6 hours and then pushed for another 3 hours before having a cesarean because dd's head was stuck.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I was in labor about 11 hours and pushed for half an hour. It really wasn't as bad as I thought during, but I wasn't prepared for the way I felt after. I remember the first time I stood up and walked....my belly was like jiggling and blood gushed out. No one tells you these things! They just tell you how bad it hurts...but the jiggling was worse in my opinion. Freaked me out. LOL
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• oh i know what you mean it made me feel sick..i almost passed out and then they broke that thing and put it under my nose i was like holy crap and snapped out of it
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Haha. When they finally let me eat I was shaking so bad I could barely feed myself. I can definately see how you would almost pass out. For a while I felt like I was going to be sick to my stomach, but my stomach was empty.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 5:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• First of all, the birth of my DD was so amazing. I was put into labor two days before my due date. I started labor at 730am and I had her at 518pm. When her head was out my SO and I finished delivering her I had her from under her armpits and my SO had her by the back of her head and back. I did skin to skin right away. It was amazing i remember every single minute of her birth. No it didn't hurt. I did get a spinal but it didn't work at all.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 5:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• In labor 6 hours with my first, 3 hours with my second and only about 2 and a half hours with my third. I think I pushed maybe 10 minutes with my first and less than five with the next two. I wouldn't call labor or birth easy, but I didn't get an epidural and I survived just fine so I guess maybe it's not as hard as I thought it would be either.
    MynTop

Answer by MynTop at 5:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• yeah i jus thought it was so gross seeing my stomache afterwards cuz i was HUGE and then afterwards you jus see this giggly mush swishing around....yuck. but my stomache went back to bein flat and not giggle in like a month..everyone was like omg theres no way you jus had a baby....i would have to prove it! it made me feel good though
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:07 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• In labor with dd #1 for 23 hours and pushed for 20 minutes
    In labor with dd #2 for 6 hours and pushed 1 hour
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:09 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Oh yeah i forgot to add dd #1 was very hard dd #2 was a bit easier
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:10 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• well mine was far from being easy but in the end when it was all done i was like wow ok maybe it wasnt that bad and now lookin back im like omg that was so easy id for sure do it again. and like i said mine was far from bein easy...i went into labor on the due date but i already had back problems so they got worse when i was in labor i had blood clots forming so that made it hard and i was hooked up to more iv's and i had like 7 shots for my back pain before they gave me the epidural and when i was pushin i ripped i had 85 stitches and while i was pushing they put a oxygen mask on me and idk what all was happening cuz i was so goofy from the epidural. and after i had her i couldnt feel my right leg (for like a week) and i could barely walk but even through all that i had fun! lol i remember i went into labor and i called all my family and friends and they were like ar you sure your in labor you sound way too happy lol
    kuuipo317

Answer by kuuipo317 at 5:11 PM on Jul. 8, 2009