• In the Spotlight:

Does anyone use Google Chrome?

Does anyone know what to do to get cafemom editors to show up about text boxes when posting?
Or, do you have another browser (besides Internet explorer or Mozilla) that you like to use?

21stCenturyMom

Asked by 21stCenturyMom at 5:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I use Google Chrome and cannot use spell check and other things here with it. I wrote to CM about it and they basically said, sorry... Nothing they can do about it. So if I want to reply to a post and have a different font or if I want to copy something someone said in a post, I go back to Internet Explorer. It's a pain and I don't know how much longer I will put up with this. I hate switching back and forth just so that I can use CM like I used to. Kind of takes the fun out of it all..
    Dlp11494

Answer by Dlp11494 at 6:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• So, I'm out of luck, huh?
    21stCenturyMom

Answer by 21stCenturyMom at 7:34 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Tombe potter burea glisade grande jette~
    pixalina

Answer by pixalina at 11:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think you are out of luck here. And I have no idea what pixalina just said....
    Dlp11494

Answer by Dlp11494 at 1:58 PM on Jul. 9, 2009