When's the last time you saw a dentist?

I went for the first time in yeeears today. I had FIVE cavities, ack! Luckily none of them were horrible. I had three filled and I'm going in next week for the other two. Plus I got my teeth cleaned.

Yay!

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 5:18 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• About 3 weeks ago.

There was a 10 year span when I had no dental insurrance and when I was finally able to go, I had more than a few cavities.

When I was growing up, my mother never gave a damn about my teeth and I used to cry from the pain of cavities. Now, I make my kids brush and floss twice a day because I NEVER want them to go through what I did!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 5:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Its been a while, but I need to go because I can tell that I have a cavity

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 5:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Last time I went was in 2006 right before I got out of the military.
    Anonymous

• My frickin parents never taught me to floss every day, and I'm paying for it now. I seriously hope I can avoid anymore cavities for awhile.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 5:21 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i went in jan. I go again at the end of this month. I have a lot of work to do in my mouth. i wasn't taught to take care of my teeth to good.
    Anonymous

• I went in April or May. I had a teeth cleaning and a basic exam. I was in the Navy until just over a year ago. When I was in, I went once a year. After I just had this last appointment, they scheduled me for my 6 month check-up, so now I'll be going twice a year.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Last November.  I go to the dentist regularly and have done since I was a child.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:05 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• When I was 21 (so 11 years ago). I had my wisdom teeth removed. It was the first time I had been to the dentist in like 10 years.
    I have no fillings and only one cavity. Unfortunately it's in one of my front teeth. I really need to get it fixed but I just don't think about it unless I'm looking at it in the mirror.
    I guess I just have good teeth because I had less then stellar oral hygiene as a kid. I rarely brushed until I was a teen and still only brush once a day and have never flossed.
    I do need braces, though. I wish I could afford them because my overbite is really starting to bug me. All my teeth are pushing forward and my jaw hurts. Blah.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• i havent been since i was 18 so back in 2003 after i lost medical card.i havent been any since cuz i am not married and dont work so i have no insurance.my teeth are bad and were bad all my life cuz no one took care of my teeth or took me to a dentist till i was 16 and i had a bunch of work done and got braces for almost 2yrs.i am now 24 and hate how my teeth are but what can i do.i wish i had false teeth.i almost got them at 16 cuz mine was so bad but i thought it would be bad to be that young and have false teeth.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on Jul. 9, 2009