How much mayo do you put on a sandwic?

Okay so iw as making my hsubands sandwiches this morning adn was wondering how other people apply and how much they put on their sandiwiches. Like when iput mayo on a sandwich i get a decent blob on the knife and spread till all the bread is covered ten i take the dry knife that i have scraped teh extra mayo back intothe jar and scrape off all the extra mayo off of my bread so its barely there just wet enough for the meat and cheese to stick to the bread my husband slathers it on thick and heavey and its gross to me so i was curious how do you do it?

elananme

Asked by elananme at 5:27 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ditto. the same as you
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 5:29 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• depends on the bread. if i use regular wheat bread, not a lot because it makes the bread soggy.
    but if i'm using the grainy bread i'll use more because it will help soften the bread (unfinished root canal so i have a small hole)
    I do the same with mustard
    Anonymous

• i use LOTS of mayo!! i want it to pour out when i take a bite. and then i dip it in the mayo that poured out on my plate!! I LOVE MAYO!!!!!!!!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 5:42 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I don't use mayo except for tuna sandwiches and then it's only what goes in the tuna salad. I also don't use mayo anyway, but Miracle Whip. I use mustard for all other sandwiches. I squirt a glob on there and then spread it out so that it covers the entire piece of bread and I put it on both pieces of bread.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 6:00 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• We don't use mayo, we use mustard instead.
    Anonymous

• I love mayo. I normally try to keep it sensible and not put a whole lot on a sandwhich, but if someone makes it for me and puts alot on it - I don't mind one bit. As a treat now and then I'll eat fries with mayo instead of ketchup.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009