Was Bush the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll?

Since this seems to be "blame Bush day", why don't we just go all the way,and blame him for Kennedy's assasination,also. You people aren't going to be satisfied till he's blamed for SOMETHING,so let's go really big! He no more had anything to do with 9/11 than I did! So,get over it,and get on with your meager lives,and STOP making mountains out of molehills,and teaching your children that it's good to buy into conspiracy theories,especially when it's liberal propaganda drivel!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• ha-ha! Oh gosh...luv it! Great post!
    Anonymous

• ummm whatever
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 5:47 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Oh geez! And here I could have sworn he was responsible for the Hindenburg disaster....must have been his father! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:52 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Well, Lori,let's just go all the way, I'm sure he was in some way related to Judas Iscariot! LOL. Let's just make him responsible for everything that's ever happened!
    Anonymous

• 5:52PM

Sure, why not...considering he was our first President!! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:55 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LOL. I love this post! And, while we are at it girls, I'm bet they can find a way to link him to Hitler, Stalin,and Charles Manson. I think the OP made her point, that they are getting absurd and ridiculous with their silly rantings.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:56 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• boo hoo
    Anonymous

• LOL What a great post. Bush bashing is getting old. I wonder what Obama would have done after 9/11?? Kissed the terrorists butts or bowed to them?? At least Bush did something about it.

Anonymous

• Worst thing he did - those dinosaurs. If he'd left the friggin comet alone, no dead dinos, no ice age. I mean seriously, talk about a direct path to the climate change crisis.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:15 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• LMBO damn that GWB he was awfully smart for a dumb guy huh
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:19 PM on Jul. 8, 2009