• In the Spotlight:

mmmmm... chocolate covered strawberries and bananas!!!

Lol! I jst made that with my boys n they're so delicious!!... what is your favorite easy dessert??

VeroHi

Asked by VeroHi at 5:31 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• All I'm going to say right now is WHY would you say that to a hungry pregnant woman????? LOL Now I'm drooling for chocolate covered strawberries and bananas!!!

I wonder if any place delivers that? :-)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 5:33 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Lol! Im sorry ;)... I was craving them all day yesterday so I just had to have'em ... so sorry!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 5:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• the kids have fun making their own ice cream sundaes. I can't believe that they really don't make a mess with it either.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:03 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• The other day I was wanting something really chocolaty and I couldn't find anything but I started thinking of something I could fix that would be really good and I came up with chocolate cupcakes with a piece of chocolate melted inside and then topped with melted Hershey bar chocolate and chocolate icing with chocolate sprinkles. I can't wait to get the stuff and make them. And no I'm not pregnant, I just want something chocolate. =)
    Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 6:14 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Wow Samantha! That's really a chocolate feast! Sound soo good! Yum!
    VeroHi

Answer by VeroHi at 7:08 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• love strawberries covered with chocolate! Also you can try frozen bananas with chocolate. It's so good for hot summers.
    ladydeiva

Answer by ladydeiva at 11:54 PM on Jul. 8, 2009