I want to know how to make the bean bags for the game bean bag toss... is it hard to do?

WE are invited to a bbq and one little requirement is to bring bean bags for a bean bag toss game... so I though that would be a neat craft to do with my daughter , granting it was not costly or difficult.. so I would like to know how to do it?

angeladec

Asked by angeladec at 5:43 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I made some cute ones with baby socks. I just filled them up and sewed the top closed.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 5:48 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• There are two diffierent ways i do this first way is the simplest take old socks that dont fit anymore (no holes though) insert beans and sew the top closed viola instant bean bag and the other was is to sew small (i use 5inch square squares) together leave an opening for turning and filling and fill with beans or rice and sew shut either by hand or machine and you can use scrap fabric for this too its super easy
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 5:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I would just get some fabric and cut into squares. Take 2 squares and sew them together but leave an opening to fill them with beans or rice and then sew the rest.
    mommymine3

Answer by mommymine3 at 5:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you buy felt, you can do a whipstitch, that'll look nice. I sew regular cotton right sides together, leaving an opening, and then turn it right side out. After filling, I do a slipstitch to close the bag.
    Llamatron

Answer by Llamatron at 2:53 AM on Jul. 9, 2009