the love for your husband?

I dont know if this is normal or not, I am 24 been married to my husband for 4 and a half years, and we have 2 great kids 3yrs an d7 month, we were not together for 6 month, and now I sometimes wonder if I could have done more in my life or if I married the right man, I mean I love him more now then when we got married, we have grown threw so much but we go threw so much, and I will alwasy stand by him no matter what, but then I wonder, is that normall?

SkylaReneeMom

Asked by SkylaReneeMom at 5:44 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• There are times I wonder if I made the right choice. I know I love my DH and I would do anything for him, But I wonder. I think this is normal, but I am stronger now for having him as my DH. I am stronger for going through all the ups and downs, and I love him more than life, and as much as I love my kids. I know your DH loves you as much as you love him, and he even might think the same thing at times. Good luck.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 6:49 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I think it is, It took me making a mistake and almost losing my husband to figure that out though, sadly. And the grass is NOT always greener on the other side. ALL men out there have issues so there is no "perfect" person out there -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I agree that there is no perfect man out there. I think it is about finding someone you LOVE and then deciding what you can live with or without in that particular relationship.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 6:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Completely! Everyone has times when they wish they had a different kind of life. It doesn't mean you aren't happy, its just possibilites. And sometimes possibilities are a nice mental escape.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 6:22 PM on Jul. 8, 2009