Am I crazy?

Right now I babysit M-F depending on the parents schedule from 8-6. I am considering taking a second job from 7pm-2am in the morning on Tues, Weds, Thurs. We could really use the money. Would you do this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 PM on Jul. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• If my family REALLY needed that money to survive . . . . YES. I would tell myself it wasn't forever just until we were in a better place.
    TessLouise

Answer by TessLouise at 5:58 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• If you need the money that badly, then yes, do it. I would make sure you tell the parents, though, so that they know they cannot be late picking their kids up.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:02 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• I wouldn't want my kids in the care of someone who is burning the candle at both ends. You'll be too tired to give them the attention they need and deserve. Just one woman's honest opinion.....
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 6:40 PM on Jul. 8, 2009

• Not if I could help it. You'll be too stressed out and worn out to enjoy your own family.
    lighthousemom3

Answer by lighthousemom3 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 8, 2009